Family fun

Family fun

Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Imagining a Digital Workshop

The title for Chapter 1 of Troy Hicks' The Digital Writing Workshop obviously caught my attention. I'm thinking that I can't wait for this year to be over with so I can rethink the processes I currently have in place and replace some of what I do with many of these wonderful, engaging strategies. I know I have to start small, but I think I am on the verge of the ginormous iceberg of technology. The possibilities of utilizing the framework of a digital writing workshop in my classroom are both exhilarating and nerve wracking all at the same time! I am committed to allowing my students opportunities for engagement through the use of technology. I may even try a few things myself :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda,

    Thanks for checking out the book and I look forward to hearing about your progress! Also, please join in the conversation on the Ning: http://digitalwritingworkshop.ning.com

    Troy

    ReplyDelete