Family fun

Family fun

Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to School

Well, it was back to school today. Back to cold hallways, talkative middle school students, and too much to do and too little time! I'm just now starting a unit on natural disasters with my grade level students, reading Treasure Island with my honors, and starting a unit on the Revolutionary War with my Accelerated. It keeps me busy and on my toes! I'm waiting on warmer weather so these kids can get outside and burn off some of this bottled energy!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere. I can't wait to follow another fellow SC educator! Isn't Bill wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is wonderful! I wish I had half the smarts he has about technology! Sometimes it can be soooo intimidating, but I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all have some "bottled energy," Brenda. I'm ready to play outside too! Maybe this class will keep us busy enough to forget the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete