Family fun

Family fun

Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Learning Voice Thread


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U1wlRrKyyk


I feel like I am getting step-by-step closer to actually understanding the world of technology! Not only did I learn how to use Voice Thread on my own, I also was able to make a comment on Bill's Voice Thread about Troy Hick's book! My only problem was my equipment. My microphone kept cutting off after about 15 seconds which caused me to do my comment over and over again. I must confess the first time I got ready to do it my heart started to pound....almost as if I was giving some kind of presentation! I just didn't want to say something stupid! Trust me....I used that little trash can more than a few times before I finally got something I could live with. So, hopefully the more I use this, the more comfortable I will get. Who knows.....maybe I'll try the webcam next!!

1 comment: